Pandemics (or near pandemics) are infrequent occurrences and appear to have varied in their nature and impact. The longer-term impact from the supply chain disruptions, any economic slowdown, and financial markets dislocation is often unclear. There should be three distinct areas of focus and consideration by business owners and managers in such a period of disruption and uncertainty.Read More
Month: March 2020
Work will still be waiting tomorrow, and the next day, and the next… https://s.hbr.org/39PZr5I
A volatility fund is seeking regulatory permission to suspend redemptions because it’s unable to calculate NAV.
The fund has swaps which are valued by Infinity Q based on a model from a third-party pricing provider but something seems to have gone awry.
Bitcoin tumbles 17% as doubts grow over valuations
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis