In both normal times and uncertain times, policies and procedures seek to give all employees support in the carriage of business activities. The current COVID-19/coronavirus social and economic crisis is, however, putting to the test existing, proven and robust policies and procures in all organisationsRead More
Month: April 2020
The AFR columnist Chanticleer ran a feature story on 1 April 2020 on risk management that included a summary of the 52 Risks framework. The article also highlighted the value that risk professionals can bring to any organization.Read More
Work will still be waiting tomorrow, and the next day, and the next… https://s.hbr.org/39PZr5I
A volatility fund is seeking regulatory permission to suspend redemptions because it’s unable to calculate NAV.
The fund has swaps which are valued by Infinity Q based on a model from a third-party pricing provider but something seems to have gone awry.
Bitcoin tumbles 17% as doubts grow over valuations
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis