At AISA’s recent Australian Cyber Security Conference in Canberra, Australia Peter Deans shared an infographic ‘Cyber Security Governance & Resilience – What Good Likes Like’. Many of the attributes are difficult to measure and qualify but this graphic shows what organizations can and should aspire to put in place.
The key features are:
- Board & Executive ownership of cyber security risk
- Clear governance, frameworks & objectives
- An established cyber security rhythm across the organization
- Incorporation of cyber resilience in HR practices (KPIs / REM)
- Full engagement in strategic planning & execution
- A well-funded and resourced cyber security program
- Responsive to changes in the internal & external environment
- Strong cyber security culture & awareness across the organization
You can download the infographic in pdf form here.