Peter Deans from 52 Risks joins a panel of directors and executives to discuss the lessons they’ve learned in managing risk and building resilience in a special roundtable for the Australian Institute of Company Director’s magazine, Company Director.Read More
Month: December 2020
A summary of recent articles and news from 52 Risks and Peter Deans focusing on fraud and cyber security risk including recent fraud incidents at Wells Fargo, National Australia Bank and V/Line.Read More
Moderating a stellar panel of CROs and Sustainability leaders from the UK, Europe and the US was a great way to finish the week off last night here in Sydney.
A few headline takeaways from me:
UK and European financial institutions are light years ahe…https://lnkd.in/g-r2nJW
Yesterday, we presented our #digitalonboarding solutions alongside fellow Irish companies at the #RegTechEdgeNoBorders event by @regtech_1. If you missed the event but would like to see our technology in action, please request a demo here: https://kycl.io/3j4cEhR4
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis