The 52 Risks® framework has a multitude of uses. It can be used to assist business owners, executives and risk managers gain a deeper understanding of the risks that any business may face. Here are 21 ideas than can re-energise the discussion and oversight of risk in any business:Read More
Month: January 2021
The extensive operational and financial disruption caused by COVID-19 and accompanying economic contraction resulted in a myriad of business responses to deal with the crisis. There have been many positive stories emerge from this period, from a risk management perspective. These learnings have made organizations stronger and more resilient.Read More
Moderating a stellar panel of CROs and Sustainability leaders from the UK, Europe and the US was a great way to finish the week off last night here in Sydney.
A few headline takeaways from me:
UK and European financial institutions are light years ahe…https://lnkd.in/g-r2nJW
Yesterday, we presented our #digitalonboarding solutions alongside fellow Irish companies at the #RegTechEdgeNoBorders event by @regtech_1. If you missed the event but would like to see our technology in action, please request a demo here: https://kycl.io/3j4cEhR4
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis