At a recent cyber security conference, 52 Risks Creator & Founder, Peter Deans, shared an infographic titled ‘Cyber Security Governance & Resilience – What Good Likes Like’. The infographic outlines the key features of sound cyber security governance and resilience.Read More
Month: March 2021
A summary of recent articles and news from 52 Risks and Peter Deans focusing on supply chain risk management and a summary of the learnings from the pandemic in 2020Read More
A summary of recent articles and news from 52 Risks and Peter Deans focusing on the World Economic Forum’s 2021 Global Risks Report, 21 ways to reinvigorate risk management in an organization, and GameStop’s business risksRead More
Moderating a stellar panel of CROs and Sustainability leaders from the UK, Europe and the US was a great way to finish the week off last night here in Sydney.
A few headline takeaways from me:
UK and European financial institutions are light years ahe…https://lnkd.in/g-r2nJW
Yesterday, we presented our #digitalonboarding solutions alongside fellow Irish companies at the #RegTechEdgeNoBorders event by @regtech_1. If you missed the event but would like to see our technology in action, please request a demo here: https://kycl.io/3j4cEhR4
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis