At the Australian Information Security Association’s recent conference in Canberra, 52 Risks Creator & Founder, Peter Deans, shared an infographic titled ‘Cyber Security Governance & Resilience – What Good Likes Like’.
The infographic outlines the following key features of sound cyber security governance and resilience:
- Board & Executive ownership of cyber security risk
- Clear governance, frameworks & objectives
- An established cyber security rhythm across the organization
- Incorporation of cyber resilience in HR practices (KPIs/REM)
- Full engagement in strategic planning & execution
- A well-funded and resourced cyber security program
- Responsive to changes in the internal & external environment
- Strong cyber security culture & awareness across the organization
You can download the infographic in pdf format here.