Peter Deans, 52 Risks’ Creator & Founder, recently spoke to a directors’ networking group on risk management, from a board perspective. Peter shared an infographic titled ‘Risk Management: 8 Key Success Factors’.
The infographic outlines the following key success features for effective risk management:
- Board and executive ownership
- Clear governance, frameworks and objectives
- An established risk management rhythm and balance
- Alignment of risk management objectives and remuneration
- Full risk engagement in strategy and business planning
- A well-funded and resourced risk management function
- A willingness to learn from risk failures and mistakes
- Strong risk management skills across the organization
You can download the infographic in pdf format here.