A very good article - on only three of the compelling reasons to have a Chief Risk Officer in a business of any reasonable scale and size. There are many others.
Thanks for sharing Jonathan Harper
#riskmanagement #chiefriskofficer #management #csuites https://lnkd.in/g96hQCz
Want to give you oversight and management of business risks a lift in 2021 ? 52 Risks is a free resource to help foster a greater awareness and understanding of business risks, for anyone operating in an industry, anywhere in the world.
Great to be back on ticker NEWS yesterday talking about the improving economic outlook for 2021 and the importance of businesses managing cashflow and liquidity risks, even in the better economic times.
It is fantastic to see 6clicks using this forum t…https://lnkd.in/ghSKTmY
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis