Excited to be presenting "Cyber security: Perspectives from the Board and the C-Suite" at AISA's Cyber Conference in Canberra in two weeks. Looking forward to providing some insights and advice on how to bridge the gap between cybe…https://lnkd.in/gxFhFap https://lnkd.in/ggDF5As
Work will still be waiting tomorrow, and the next day, and the next… https://s.hbr.org/39PZr5I
A volatility fund is seeking regulatory permission to suspend redemptions because it’s unable to calculate NAV.
The fund has swaps which are valued by Infinity Q based on a model from a third-party pricing provider but something seems to have gone awry.
- Welcome to the 52 Risks® Framework
- 21 Ideas for Using the 52 Risks® Framework to Manage Risks
- Operational Risk Management in a Period of Disruption – Will Normal Programming Resume Shortly?
- Getting To First Base In Operational Risk
- Managing Financial Risk: The Role Of Stress Testing And Downside Scenario Analysis